Experienced Kingston Divorce Attorneys helping with Family Law
Protecting Your Interests in Divorce and Custody
In the emotional and stressful event of a divorce, you want a lawyer who will listen to what you want and aggressively pursue your goals without depleting all your assets and adding to the acrimony.
Compassionate Counsel and Protection of Your Interests
The law firm of Rusk, Wadlin, Heppner & Martuscello, LLP provides strong legal advocacy in divorce, child custody, child support, and related issues. Arrange your consultation today at our Kingston or Marlboro offices to discuss your legal options.
Our experienced lawyers represent men and women throughout Ulster County, the Hudson Valley and Long Island, seeking amicable resolutions where possible and defending their interests in court when necessary. We handle all family law matters, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Division of marital assets and spousal support
- Child custody and parenting plans
- Child support and enforcement
- Modifications of orders
- Private adoption and stepparent adoption
- Paternity actions to compel child support
- Custody and visitation rights of unmarried fathers
Experienced, Knowledgeable, and Aggressive
Daniel Martuscello offers more than 30 years of legal experience. Our firm employs only as much force as necessary — through mediation, negotiation, or family court litigation — to achieve the desired outcome. We are aggressive when the other side is not open to working things out. To make certain that our clients are treated fairly in a divorce, we often use experts to value businesses, real estate and retirement investments. In property settlements, custody disputes or child support modifications, we may use economists to determine the other party’s true income and assets.
Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce Law
- What is a separation agreement?
- What is the difference between “fault” and “no fault” divorce?
- Can one attorney represent both parties in a divorce?
- What is divorce mediation?
Ulster County Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Contact us online or call us at (845) 331-4100 (Kingston) or (845) 236-4411 (Marlboro) for your consultation, including evenings or weekends by appointment.