Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Rusk Wadlin Heppner & Martuscello, LLP Free Personal Injury Consultation
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
Contact Us Now
Home > Video Gallery > What Damages Can I Collect After a Car Accident?

Hudson Valley Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Videos

What damages can I recover if I’m injured in a car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


If your involved in a car accident, the damages you can recover are your lost wages, medical expenses, and then what are commonly referred to as pain and suffering. That is the affects of those injuries upon your life. Pain and suffering is broken down into past pain and suffering which is from the date of the accident up until the time of the verdict, and then if your injury is permanent and life long you get damages from the date of the verdict up and during the course of your life expectancy. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, contact an auto accident attorney of Rusk Wadlin Heppner & Martuscello, LLP.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn