Kingston Law Firm FAQ Videos
- Things to remember if you’ve been involved in an accident
- How much does it cost to retain a personal injury lawyer?
- How long to I have to file a claim for my auto accident case?
- Should I take photos after a car accident?
- If I feel fine after a car accident, should I still see a doctor?
- Even if accident happened awhile ago, should I still retain a lawyer?
- What is the likelihood that I will have to go to trial?
- How long does it take to settle a car accident case?
- Will I need to go through a medical exam?
- If the other driver’s insurance company contacts me, should I speak to them?
- Who pays for medical bills if I’m injured in a car accident?
- Who pays for auto repair bills if my car is damaged from a car accident?
- What damages can I recover if I’m injured in a car accident?
- If I’m partially at fault for my car accident can I still file a claim?
- If my auto accident is due to a mechanical defect, can I sue?
- Can I sue for slip and fall?
- Can I sue if I’m injured due to unsafe premises at work
- How long do I have to file a premises liability claim?
- What to do if you’ve been injured in someone else’s property
- What are premises liability injury damages?
Construction Site Accidents
- Why do I need an attorney if I’m injured in a construction site accident?
- What are some of the activities covered under New York labor law?
- Who is liable for injuries at a construction site?
- If I am partially at fault for my injuries at a construction site, would I still be able to recover?
- Should I hire a New York estate planning attorney to draft my will?
- What are the requirements for a valid will?
- What is a Charitable Remainder Trust?
- Why should an attorney supervise the execution of my will?
- How are Probate Fees paid?
- What is an Executor?
- How Long Does Probate Take?
- What is Probate?
- Who Can Object to the Validity of a Will?
- Starting Probate
- What happens if you die without a will?
- What is a trust?
- What happens when a will is not valid?
- What is a separation agreement?
- What is the difference between “fault” and “no fault” divorce?
- Can one attorney represent both parties in a divorce?
- What is divorce mediation?