Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Rusk Wadlin Heppner & Martuscello, LLP Free Personal Injury Consultation
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
Contact Us Now

Hudson Valley Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Videos

Who pays for medical bills if I’m injured in a car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


In New York State, if you are involved in an accident, your own insurance company, it’s call no-fault insurance, your own no-fault insurance carrier pays for your medical bills. You would file what’s called a New York State no-fault application, you need to file that within thirty days of the date of the accident and then you submit all your bills or your medical provider submit their bills to the no-fault carrier and they pay those medical bills. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, contact a car crash lawyer of Rusk Wadlin Heppner & Martuscello, LLP.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn