University of Delaware (BS Business Administration – Marketing 2003), Pace Law School (JD 2009), Pace University (MBA 2010). Admitted to the NYS Bar in 2010. Melissa is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Dutchess County Bar Association, Ulster County Bar Association, and the Putnam County Estate Planning Council. She is a prior President of the Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association (a chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York) and the 2018-2019 President of the Hudson Valley Estate Planning Council. Melissa’s areas of practice include Wills and Trusts, Estate Planning, Elder Law (including chronic care Medicaid applications), and Estate and Trust Administration.
Phone: 845-236-4411 (Marlboro Office)
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trusts & Estates
- Estate Administration
- Elder Law
- New York, 2010
- Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- MBA – 2010
- Major: Strategic Management
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York
- J.D. – 2009
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.S. – 2003
- Major: Business Administration – Concentration in Marketing
- Minor: Theatre Production
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association, a Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York: 2018-2019 Immediate Past President & Treasurer, 2017-2018 President, 2014-2017 Treasurer.
- Hudson Valley Estate Planning Council: 2018-2019 President, 2017-2018 Vice President, 2016-2017 Corresponding Secretary.
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Dutchess County Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of Putnam County, Member
- Ulster County Bar Association, Member